Our Wills & Probate Team can advise and assist you in relation to various matters including:
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Care home planning advice
- Inheritance tax planning advice
- Property Gifts and Transfers
- Deputyship Orders and Court of Protection
- Administering an estate
- Applying for a Grant of Probate
Please click on the following topics:-
Please see Our Fees page for a more comprehensive explanation as to costs for Wills and Probate.
Our costs for dealing with Lasting Powers of Attorney are as follows:-
One LPA - £350 plus VAT
Two LPAs - £500 plus VAT
Four LPAs - £700 plus VAT
There is also a registration fee payable to the Office of the Public Guardian of £82 per document. If you are in receipt of certain benefits you may be exempt from this fee.
The costs to apply for a Deputyship Order through the Court of Protection is £950 plus VAT. There is also a Court fee payable of £371 together with a Doctor's fee for the assessment.
Please contact one of the team below for a quote for anything not mentioned above.
* Fees correct as of February 2023
Here to help